3 Days. 30+ Sponsors. 600+ Students.
- What: The largest gathering of actuarial students in North America
- When: January 15th to 17th, 2021*
- Where: vFairs Online Platform
- Theme: “Reimagining the science”
2021 Convention Pricing:
- Early Bird Registration Fee (until Nov 30, 2020): $30 CAD
- Late Bird Registration Fee (from Dec 1, 2020): $50 CAD
- Optional Convention T-Shirt: $15 CAD (including shipping within Canada)
*Seminars will take place over the course of two weeks so students can make the most of this opportunity without having to choose which ones to attend!
Convention schedule may have changes to event names or timings before the 2021 Convention.
- Swiss Re
- Canada Life
- Economical Insurance
- Munich Re
- Sun Life
- Wawanesa Insurance
- Northbridge Financial Corporation
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- CAAT Pension Plan
- Foresters Financial
- iA Financial Group
- International Association of Black Actuaries
- Moody’s Analytics
- Morneau Shepell
- Normandin Beaudry
- The Co-operators
- Echelon Assurance
- ACTEX Learning
- Coaching Actuaries
- Masters of Financial Insurance – U of T
ANÉA-ASNA Convention Fee Refund Policy
From November 1 – 30, 2020 convention fee may be refunded with a $5 deduction.
From December 1, 2020 to the end of late-bird registration close convention fee may be refunded with a $10 deduction.
No refunds on convention fees will be issued after late-bird registration has closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
We recommend registering before Early Bird registration ends if you would like a t-shirt as t-shirt orders may not be available after November 30, 2020.